Forums » Introduce Yourself

.Bednarczyk completed 8 of 9 passes for 133

• 387 posts
    February 27, 2018 5:18 PM PST

VILLANOVA, Pa. Marcus Martin Jersey . -- Zach Bednarczyk threw two touchdown passes, Villanova ran for 317 yards and three scores and the Wildcats beat Rhode Island 35-0 on Saturday.Bednarczyk completed 8 of 9 passes for 133 yards and added 59 yards rushing. Aaron Forbes ran for 90 yards and one touchdown on 10 carries.Villanova (5-1, 3-0 Colonial Athletic Association) limited Rhode Island to one first down -- due to a personal foul -- in the first quarter and the Wildcats scored touchdowns on each of their first four drives to take a 28-0 lead. Matt Gudzaks 1-yard scoring run capped a 10-play, 75-yard drive to open the second half and capped the scoring.Rhode Island (1-5, 0-3) was shutout for the first time since a 47-0 loss to Syracuse on Sept. 4, 2015.Villanova allowed just 103 total yards, including 28 yards rushing -- both season bests. Browns Jerseys For Sale . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Shon Coleman Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Matt Moylan has warned James Tedesco not to get too comfortable in the NSW fullback jersey after the Penrith stars recall to the Blues side for State of Origin III.Origin debutant Tedesco was preferred at fullback for Moylan for Wednesdays game three.Moylan only earned a reprieve after Adam Reynolds pulled out due to a shoulder injury.He will play from the bench at ANZ Stadium as the Blues seek to avoid a series whitewash. However, the Penrith custodian has designs on reclaiming the NSW No.1 jersey.Definitely, it is somewhere I play club footy at and it is somewhere I am comfortable at, Moylan said on Thursday from the Blues Coffs Harbour base.Obviously, I have played in the first two games and wanted to play in game three but it wasnt to be.I wasnt expecting to be dropped. But Teddy has been playing some real good footy for the Tigers and he has deserves his opportunnity. Authentic Womens Browns Jerseys. I feel for Adam but, for me personally, it is exciting to be back in camp.There have been some highs and lows the last couple of days but I am happy to be back. That is all just a part of footy.Both Moylan and Jack Bird trained at first receiver on Thursday for the Blues.Moylan is set to play a utility role from the bench for the final Origin clash of the year, with Bird joining James Maloney in the Blues halves in place of Reynolds.I will do enough work at training this week to feel comfortable whenever I am playing, Moylan said.I am used to playing what is in front of me and that is the approach I will take wherever I am playing on Wednesday.I just want to play some footy, a role to provide some ball for the outside men. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '